House still available for Scottish "Easter"

The Western Church's Easter and "Spring Break" in Glasgow and the surrounding area are no longer inextricably linked, so families with children around our way are preparing for a fortnight's damage limitation starting this Friday, April 4th. We were booked during what everyone else refers to as the Easter Holidays (or Semana Santa), but the house is free for the coming fortnight. So if you're from the West of Scotland and you fancy a break in a lovely house in a pretty village amongst breathtaking scenery, an hour and 15 minutes away from Granada (and just over an hour from Glasgow's overseas colony of Nerja) during the used-to-be-Easter-but-now-we-don't-know-what-to-call-them holidays, contact me immediately and I'll give you a very good rate. Or, if you really want to emulate Spring Break traditions, go to Cancun, get drunk and dance in a bikini.
Spring Break, not in Juviles.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Nice blog. I envey u being able to spend time living in spain, I wish to god i could make a transition with my business and leave "rip of britain" behind me.

I saw your message to someone else on the spainh forum I can recommened the Philippines the diving is great. I saw my first clown fish off the island of siqjour last October 07 and it was just fantastic. Its all on the toss of a coin spain or back to phils this year. Look forward to more of your postings...have a great life.

Martin said...

Thanks for your comment, Patrick. If you want to try our part of Spain, why not rent out house? I'll do you a good rate.....