Juviles finally on map shock.

Thanks again to Ken in Australia, who informs me our village is finally on Google Maps Street View. Beautiful winter sunshine, a little snow on the ground. It's early in the morning I think; there's nobody around apart from a couple in overcoats at the bus stop, who must be waiting for the 5.30 am to Granada. Even Google couldn't get a vehicle up our street, Calle Altillo, so you can't see our house. It's up the hill above the main drag, with breathtaking views, and it's still available to rent for most of the Autumn and Winter.
I was going to write "where next, Timbuctu?" but I checked and yes, Timbuctu already is on Street View.

2 comments:

Mae Travels said...

Hello,
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
best from maefood.blogspot.com

Martin said...

You're welcome. Now you've found me, come back often! (I do food stuff here occasionally, by the way.)